Healthy yet Scrumptious Dessert Recipes
50grams of real butter
2 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
3 tbsp of honey
1 apple grated
250g of rolled oats
85g of dried apricot
100g of raisins
85g of mixed seeds
2 scoops of Vida Glow Beauty Blend
1. Heat the butter, peanut butter and honey in a pan until melted. Add the mashed banana, apple and 100ml of hot water and mix together.
2. Put the oats, dried fruit, seeds and Beauty Blend into a big bowl and pour the mixture on top until all the oats are coated with the mixture.
3. Grease and line a baking tin and pour all the mixture into it and level the surface. Bake for 50-55 minutes until golden.
4. Remove and allow to cool then cut into square pieces.
Strawberry and Banana Ice-cream
2 large bananas (frozen)
2 cups of strawberries (frozen)
1 sachet of Vida Glow Blueberry flavour
1. Place the strawberries, banana and Vida Glow sachet into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Put into a large container and freeze for 3 hours.
3-4 medium beetroot
100g of unsalted butter
200g of 80% dark chocolate
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
250g of golden caster sugar
100g of plain flour
25g of cocoa powder
1. Peel the beetroot, roughly chop and add into a large bowl. Add water, cover with cling film and microwave for 12 minutes until tender.
2. Roughly chop the chocolate and slice the butter into small cubes. Put the drained beetroot into a blender with the chocolate and the butter and add the vanilla. Blend together until smooth.
3. In a large bowl add the sugar and eggs and whisk together until foamy.
4. Spoon the beetroot mix into a bowl and fold it into the whisked eggs then sift in the flour and cocoa powder and gently fold until smooth.
5. Butter and line a baking tray and pour in the mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes until risen. Allow to cool and cut into squares.
Avocado Chocolate Moose
2 large avocados
¼ cup of cacao nibs
2 tbsp of vanilla extract
3 tbsp of honey
1/3 cup of coconut cream
150g of 70% dark chocolate
1. Scoop the avocado into a food processor bowl and add the cocoa powder, vanilla, sachet of Vida Glow Original, honey and coconut cream. Process for 20 seconds.
2. Melt your chocolate and add this into the bowl and process for a further 10 seconds until mixture is smooth. Serve with fresh fruit.
Greek Yoghurt Cookie Dough
6 oz of low fat Greek yoghurt
2tbsp of nut butter
2 tbsp of honey
A few drops of vanilla extract
2tbsp of 70% dark chocolate chips
1. Add all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until smooth. Pop in to the fridge until you are ready to eat.
2. Serve with chocolate chips.