Marine Collagen and Exercise
Marine collagen is one of the best supplements to incorporate into your diet. The benefits range from reducing the signs of wrinkles, improving nail and hair growth, assisting in healing your gut, building strong bones, helping joint pain and muscle recovery.
As we age the amount of collagen in our body decreases. By our mid-twenties, collagen levels are decreased at a rate of 2% a year. Collagen is what holds our bodies together. It is found in skin, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles, bone tissue, blood vessels and even in the cornea of the eye.
Vida Glow marine collagen is a fish protein derived from the scales of Deep Sea Red Snapper.Taking Vida Glow daily also helps restore collagen, allowing the body to repair itself, by repairing muscle tissue. A workout breaks down the body’s muscles and collagen assists in the rebuilding process. Including two to three sachets of Vida Glow into your day will help muscles heal faster, and assists in building leaner muscle especially when taken after exercise.
The combination of Vida Glow’s high bioavailability rate with it’s high amino acid content makes it an optimal post-exercise nutrition which rapidly absorbs and quickly repairs and replenishes proteins broken down during exercise. Collagen protein supplementation is key to maintaining an active lifestyle.
Marine Collagen Benefits for An Active Lifesytle:
- Marine collagen helps repair and restore muscles
- Marine collagen supplementation helps to speed up recovery time from injuries
- Marine Collagen strengthens joints and ligaments, helping to prevent injuries
- Marine collagen protein can reduce activity and exercise related joint pain
- Collagen protein is an ideal post workout nutrition as it contains a high amino acid content